Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NEW! Borders and CU Paper Pack 4&5 and CU Freebie !

Hello !

Here are my new personal and commercial use products.




Are you looking to add something beautiful to your layouts ? Easy to use 12 borders. Great addition to any page! S4H friendly.

Borders at ScrapBird and NDISB




and here is my CU Paper Pack 4 at ScrapBird , Commercial Creations, NDISB





and here is my CU Paper Pack 5 at ScrapBird , Commercial Creations and NDISB







And this CU Christmas Tree you will find only here .
You will find there also this beautiful CU angel by Mamrotka .







And this is my today's blog freebie : Silver Commercial Twig .Great for your Christmas projects.

3 komentarze:

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS

Thanks so much Anna! These are wonderful!! :-)