Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Cluster Frames Freebie !




Hello !

Here is my freebie for you today : Christmas Cluster Frames .



More beautiful freebies you will find at Scrapbird store because we are celebrating 1st store's Birthday.

Go and grab our
  • Find birthday cake graphics in the store and collect a beautiful kit " Dance Party" for free . I have found today one cake here :-)
And remember we have a big fantastic 45% off SALE !!!!

My Christmas Love and Christmas Fun are on sale too !!!!





Fantastic page "Christmas Morning from my new kit Christmas Love created by Leyla . Thank you !

Hugs,

Ania




3 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!
HUGS

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Calendar 2018

 Hello ! Calendar 2018