Saturday, January 23, 2010

Black and White Frames & Freebie Frame 2

Hello !

Here are the beautiful pages from the kit Black&White World at Scrapbird and NDISB created by very talented ladies !
Thank you girls !

1-35 AR Ball 2009 by Scrapaholic


Black and white by Claudio



Black and White Frames at ScrapBird and NDISB
Now they are on $1 SALE at NDISB !!!!


and here is a freebie frame from the kit Black & White Word

download




My Lil boy Ingmar by Madeline

Do you want more freebies ?

At ScrapBird you will find something really beautiful !

I Love You Rose - CU freebie
by Eledhwen

Love Garden Add On by Dikeledi

My Son My Love - Addon
by KrueDesign

So Good! - free QP by Mamrotka


Greetings,
Ania

Have a great weekend !





8 comments:

*Christie* said...

Thanks so much!! I have posted this on my blog Hand Picked Freebies :)

Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Tami said...

Thank you!

Missty said...

Thank you so very much.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Beautiful layouts! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous frame!

Madeline said...

Thanks for posting my LO...xoxo

Calendar 2018

 Hello ! Calendar 2018