Sunday, January 17, 2010

Black&White World and Freebie frame !


Fantastic page by Martina aka Majula





Hello !

Here is my new kit : "Black&White world " at Scrapbird and at NDISB .
Kit contains 42 elements and 9 papers.

Great kit for black&white layouts and projects. Kit contains 4 beautiful ready to use borders !





And here is a freebie for you : Black and White Cluster Frame !


download


Beautiful page with my new kit by Sandy .


Lovely page by Martina aka Majula

**********************************

Do you want more freebies ? Go to Scrapbird store .

You will find there absolutely fantastic

Goodnight my city Add-on by Dikeledi ( 3 papers an 20 elements)

Love Is Sweet Sampler by Mamrotka

QP freebie for Grandma and Grandpa by Justyna Designs

***************************

Did You Register Today for ADSR5??

You just cannot missed that event !!!

You'll find all the latest news about ADSR5 here




8 comments:

Blessed in PCB said...

I really enjoyed using the beautiful kit Black & White World by AneczkaW Designs.
Here is my layout.

[IMG]http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af93/rizzosw/RizzoSW_BlackWhiteWorld.jpg[/img]

Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

deyaniscrap said...

Thank you so much for sharing the freebies.
I just want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog at Deyani Scrap.

Christie said...

Thanks so much for sharing this great freebie! I posted it on my blog Hand Picked Freebies! :)

Christie said...

Thanks so much for sharing this great freebie! I posted it on my blog Hand Picked Freebies! :)

Tami said...

thanks for sharing :)

Lil said...

Love your blog! You can get your blog listed here:

http://topscrapdigidesigns.gotop100.com/index.php

Calendar 2018

Hello ! Here is my second Calendar for 2018 . Calendar 2018