Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Borders 2, Frames and Black&White Addon Freebie

Hello !

Here are my new products and they are on SALE now at NDISB !!!



Borders 2 on sale !!!!

Are you looking to add something beautiful to your layouts ? Easy to use 10 borders.

My new kit Black & White world also is on SALE !!!!

FRAMES on sale !!!

And here are 5 frames . Beautiful addition to any layout or project!




My sweet daughter Natalia :-)

The page is created from my freebie : "Black and White Add-on ''

download ( 6 elements and paper)

Hugs,

Ania

6 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

Holly S said...

Thank you!

Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

Kimberkatt said...

Hi Anna!

Thanks so much for the wonderful freebie, I love the B&W!! Have a great day!! Give that little girl a hug for me, she is sooo cute!

Char- The Mad Shopper said...

What a cute kit. Thanks!

Calendar 2018

 Hello ! Calendar 2018