Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day Freebie !






My new kit : "It's a girl" contains 50 elements and 20 beautiful papers.
I have created also new borders set coordinated with the kit .
It's a girl at Scrapbird and NDISB
Borders 6 at Scrapbird and NDISB

Hello everybody :-)

Happy Mother's Day Ladies :-) In Poland Mother's Day will be on 26th May . Some of you come here often and know that I am pregnant and I expect my baby for a week , on Sunday :-) I cannot wait to see my second daughter :-) So Wish me good luck I need happy thoughts :-)

I have something for you a little freebie :Download Freebie Cluster frame . I hope you like it .

More beautiful freebies you will find here :

The Pinky Part of Heart Freebie QP

Enchanted Red Free Cluster by Dikeledi


SweeterThan . . . Mom's Day Freebie

Remember also about some great deals I have for you :

Retirement sale 70 % off :
Spring Collection - only 1.05 $
Love me- only 1,05 $
Ann's Pond - only 1,05 $

hugs
Ania


6 comments:

BlueCat said...

Hello
I send you the best thoughts for the baby!
Just in time for the Mother's day.
Thanks for the beautiful freebies.

AneczkaW said...

Thank you Blue Cat :-)

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Sweety!!!!!!!
Keeping you & your family in my prayers!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this MARVELOUS frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

AneczkaW said...

Thank you Sharon :-)

Calendar 2018

Hello ! Here is my second Calendar for 2018 . Calendar 2018