Sunday, July 11, 2010

Borders 7 , new layouts and 2 freebies !


Hello !
All today's pages comes from my new kit
" Dreaming of You " at Scrapbird and NDISB.





Here are some fantastic Twilight pages created by very talented Alex aka Angeleye .



Here is my today's freebie for Twilight fans , but this time for Jacob Team .

download

And this my very special scrap , because
this is the first scrap with my one month old daughter Julia . Isn't she sweet ? :-)


And here is my new set of borders .
Borders 7 at Scrapbird and NDISB.


And the second freebie for you today -mini kit- First love ( 5 papers and 3 elements)


download


The kit Dreaming of you and Borders are now on SALE at NDISB !!!!


Greetings,
Ania

5 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

BlueCat said...

Your pages are exquisite and Julia adorable!
Thank you for the lovely freebies.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Movie/Music Theme post on Jul. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

Laura said...

Thanks Bunches for the wonderful gift

PepPop said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful papers. Jaqui x

Calendar 2018

Hello ! Here is my second Calendar for 2018 . Calendar 2018