Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dreaming of you layouts and Twilight freebie papers



Very talented ladies created for me wonderful pages with my new kit
" Dreaming of you "
at Scrapbird and NDISB



Here are some beautiful Twilight pages created by Petra aka pepeetje2104



Bella's Lullaby



and here is my freebie for you "Twilight papers"
I hope you like it :-)


download 


The kit Dreaming of you and Borders are now on SALE at NDISB !!!!


and here is a lovely page Twilight by Kristin aka Sagediva2





5 comments:

BlueCat said...

The layouts are beautiful! Love especially the "Belle's Lullaby" page.
Thank you very much for the great papers.

Hemm! I don't have TV at home, and don't know Twilight. I have to make a research in google ;)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Movie/Music Theme post on Jul. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Laura said...

thanks for the gift

Berniek said...

I love these papers.
After visiting Forks this summer, I am absolutely gonna use this for my scrapbooking!

Calendar 2018

Hello ! Here is my second Calendar for 2018 . Calendar 2018