Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shine Bundle, Summer WordArt and frames freebie !

Helo ! 
Here is my new word art pack about Summer .
This Wordart Pack includes 10 Wordarts about summer. Great addition to any page !S4H friendly.

 And this is my photo from my last summer holidays in Roma  :-)

Credits : elements and papers - Don't be blue
             Summer  Wordart by AneczkaW


4 awesome products bundled together for 1 low price! $ 8 value for*** only $ 4.5*** save $ 3.5***
You'll get 19 beautiful shiny borders .Great addition to any page! S4H friendly. ****
There ia also the free with purchase add on for you : Spring Borders !

 

and here is today's freebie for you : my doodled frames . 
Have a great day ! 
Ania

3 komentarze:

You always have beautiful borders.
The freebie is very cute and the colors are pretty.
Thank you very much.

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 30, 2010. Thanks again.