Monday, September 20, 2010

p.s. I Love You and Autumn Freebie


Hello :-)
here is my new kit : p.s I Love You  at Digidesignresort. 67 elements (including 22 word tags ) and 24 papers ( 7 solid papers, 9 patterned papers, 4 stacked papers, 4 wordart papers).

The kit is now on sale !




 
 I have created also Love WordART 





and 5 great Borders : p.s I Love You. On my page with Julia you can see how easy you can create a beautiful page . Julia is now 4 months old. Isn't she lovely ?  


and here are my new set of Borders 8 



 now is on sale !!!



Here is my new freebie for you . I hope you will use them in your autumn pages.


Hugs 
Ania


1 comment:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Calendar 2018

 Hello ! Calendar 2018