Thursday, January 6, 2011

Love papers and Freebie !









Hello !
My little daughter Julia is now 7 months old and I have a lot photos to scrap with but I have not enough time , so I decided to create very decorative papers to make quick beautiful pages . Papers are full of love words and flower doodles, you just have to add a photo and the page is ready.

Scrapbird
NDISB
Digidesignresort

Now on sale !
 and here is a new freebie for you 2 papers.
 ****************************


Grab also fantastic new freebie by Mamrotka ! 


Have a great day ! 

Ania 

4 komentarze:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Hi dear, thank you for the birthday wishes on my blog. Really nice of you.

Hugs,

azur

Hi dear, thank you for the birthday wishes on my blog. Really nice of you.

Hugs,

azur

Julia is adorable! She has lovely eyes!
These papers are very pretty and so unusual. Thank you very much for the free papers.