Tuesday, January 11, 2011

love remains the same ...layouts and freebies !



Hello !
Here are some beautiful pages created by very talented girls .
Thank you Ladies for your great work .



These two pages were created by Marie . She has got two beautiful daughters , just like me :-)
Her blog is here .

 

And this fantastic page were created by Casey.
I love her
journaling: The Happiest Day of My Life...The Day You Made Me Your Wife
Isn't it beautiful ?  
And that fantastic cluster frame she has created from my kit you can grab as a freebie from her blog here !

 I have got for you also a little freebie today :


 
All the pages were created with my new kit :
love remains the same -bundle at 

I have got more fantastic pages and more freebies , so come back here tomorrow !
Hugs,
Ania 

p.s. there is a new very pretty freebie
at 
ScrapBird by
Bdesigns


2 comments:

BlueCat said...

Beautiful pages and freebies!
Thank you very much.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

Calendar 2018

Hello ! Here is my second Calendar for 2018 . Calendar 2018