Saturday, January 22, 2011

New kit : Moonlight sonata and 2 cluster freebies !


Hello !

Here are my new products : Moonlight sonata kit,  Borders 10 , Moonlight sonata borders . You can buy all products separately  but you can also buy Moonlight sonata Bundle  at ScrapBird , NDISB, Digidesignresort.

4 awesome products bundled together for 1 low price! $ 8.5 value for*** only $ 5.5** save $ 3.0*** The bundle contains:kit "moonlight sonata" (46 elements and 11 papers) , moonlight sonata 4 borders, Borders 10 (8 borders) and free bonus : Moonlight Word TAGS ( 23 word tags ).Beautiful kit to scrap your photos. S4H friendly.




Lovely page by svarapaja


free bonus : Moonlight Word TAGS ( 23 word tags )only in the Bundle !

Fantastic page by jenn33199
Lovely page by svarapaja


 and here is my new freebie at ScrapBird store 
and NDISB store  

And here are the pages with that freebie. I couldn't decide on one version of that page , so there are 3 pages and I call them Natalia Tryptich.



and here is my second freebie for you 1 cluster in three color versions .I hope you like it.



download here
Hugs,
Ania 

3 komentarze:

This kit is beautiful! Colors are very nice.
Thank you very much for the pretty free page.
Have a great weekend.

I LOVE your designs and thank you so much for sharing them with me.:)

Thanks for sharing. I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. Hope to see you there!