Monday, February 7, 2011

Crazy Love mix 1 & 2 ! New Freebie mini kit "I Love you " !

Hello !
 Here is my crazy love  mix 1. 4 products for 4 $. Four awesome products bundled together for 1 low price! $ 10.5 value for*** only $ 4.0** save $ 6.5*** The bundle contains: kit "something about love" (35 elements and 12 papers.)"something about love " 4 cluster frames , Borders 7 (10 borders),"love remains the same 4 borders" S4H friendly. Go to one of my stores : Digidesignresort   or  ScrapBird and look what can you buy for 4 $.

Crazy Love mix 2
Here is my love products mix 2. 6 products for 6 $. Six awesome products bundled together for 1 low price! $ 17.0 value for*** only $ 6.0** save $ 11.0*** The bundle contains: kit "love remains the same" (38 elements and 11 papers.); kit "Dreaming of you " (51 elements and 16 papers ) , Borders 10 (8 borders),"p.s. I love you 4 borders "; Love papers (6 decorative papers in different colors) ; Love word Art(10 Wordarts about love). S4H friendly. Go to one of my stores : Digidesignresort   or  ScrapBird and look what can you buy for 6 $.
************************ This is my special Valentine offer available only to the end of February 2011. Happy Valentine's Day everyone !


and here is my mini kit freebie " I Love You "  
 1 paper , 1 love word art, 2 flowers, 1 frame, 1 heart

************
My  NDISB store had problems with a hard drive and the store was closed.
But we are back !!!! I  just have  to reupload all my products to the store once again.
My kit "Moonlight sonata " is already there and is on sale !!! and my freebie cluster frame is also there ,so if you do not have it go here .
NDISB store has got also a new beautiful header. Go and look the new look of the store !
and soon there will be something absolutely fantastic at the store : 

ADSR is coming ! Fantastic scrapbooking race ! I will write you soon more details !
hugs,
Ania

4 komentarze:

Thanks so much for the freebie!!! I've also let my readers at Scrap Trends know that you have a freebie, so that they can come visit your blog to grab it.

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking