Sunday, April 17, 2011

Book of Memories and new freebie !

Hello everybody !

Here is my new kit " Book of Memories " I wanted to make a kit with red and green color and I really like how my idea grew into the kit with the book. First time I have created wordart stamps and I am sure it will not be the last time. I have given the kit to a few fantastic scrappers to make some pages with the kit bundle and almost all of them used wordart stamps at their pages. In my opinion it's a fantastic addition to the page: easy to use and looks great with every theme of the page.

You can buy all  the parts of the bundle separately , but remember you can save a lot buying the bundle .
4 awesome products bundled together for 1 low price! $ 10.0 value for*** only $ 5.5** save $ 4.5*** The bundle contains: kit "Book of Memories " (43 elements and 14 papers) , Book of Memories 5 borders, WordArt tags (40 elements) WordArt Stamps( 13 elements )FREE bonus : Book of Memories -Cluster Frames ( 4 frames )
 Book of Memories Bundle at Scrapbird 






Free with the bundle kit : Book of Memories- cluster frames 

Book of memories - Julia by AneczkaW

Book of memories - Natalia by AneczkaW
 
and here is my new freebie for you: 
Book of memories - cluster frame freebie 
 I hope you like it !

 
**************
More freebies at ScrapBird store  :


Hugs,
Ania


 
 

2 komentarze:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

WOOOOW... THANX for sharing yur talent with us... LOOOOVE the freebie... THANX!
Hugggs from Sweden and
NETTIS