Thursday, April 14, 2011

Diamond Girl layouts and Freebie !

Hello 
Here are fantastic pages from the kit " Diamond Girl Bundle "  
Thank you Ladies for your beautiful pages !


Diamond Girl by sarah10310


Diamond girl by Chaos.Theory


Diamond Girl by Angelblue


Diamond Girl by Jean Ann


Funny girl by Blissz


Diamond girl by AneczkaW


My Valentine by kdk929


Natalia by AneczkaW

And here is my today freebie : 


******************
More freebies !!!

Newsletter freebies at Digidesignresort

**********
Fantastic freebies from Scrapbird 
PU Mask Vol1 by Avital 
Beach Wedding QP 1 by Marie 
Clochettes QP freebie by Mariscrap 
Goodbye, my friends! - beautiful kit ( 5 papers,and 40 elemensts )   by Dikeledi Designs 

***********
Have a great day ! 
Ania





3 komentarze:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

Your Blog is BEAUTIFUL! I am new to blogs and maybe one day mine will look beautiful. Thank you for your freebie, it is much appreciated. I also am Polish, American born and raised but never learned very much of the language except the little my Grandparents taught me. I am glad I got to "meet" you today.
Blessings, Deborah
http://joyfullyorangepapercrafts.blogspot.com