Monday, June 27, 2011

New kit : "Happy Day" and Summer Word Art Freebie !

Hello !
Here is my new kit: "Happy Day".
Happy Day contains 40 elements and 11 papers.
Beautiful blue and green kit to scrap your fantastic photos. 









 and my new 10  Summer Stamps

********************
and here is my new Word Art  Summer freebie 

****************
Remember about my great Diamond Girl Bundle SAle !!!
***********************
Do you want more beautiful freebies ?
Picnic in the Park FREE by Albina Design
American alpha Freebie by Kooky Cat Designs

*******************
Ania

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful WordArt.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

BlueCat said...

Beautiful colors for this new kit. Love the cute dogs.
Thanks for the great freebie.

Elaine said...

Beautiful new kit and wonderful wordart, thank you for sharing!!

marzenna79 said...

Dziękuję Aniu za stempelek. :)

Calendar 2018

Hello ! Here is my second Calendar for 2018 . Calendar 2018