Friday, October 14, 2011

Cozy Autumn and Dragon freebie !

Hello everyone !
Here is my new kit: " Cozy Autumn" The kit contains 34 elements and 13 papers. Beautiful blue and orange kit to scrap your fantastic fall memories The kit is on sale to the end of October 
at Digidesignresort and NDISB .



 Autumn Wordart at ScrapBird and NDISB
The set includes 14 word arts for decorating Autumn pages. All word arts created in 300 dpi. S4H friendly.


Autumn Borders
Are you looking to add something beautiful to your layouts ? Easy to use 4 Autumn borders.


 Cozy Autumn - Bundle at Digidesignresort and NDISB

3 awesome products bundled together for 1 low price! $ 8.0 value for*** only $ 5.5** save $ 2.5*** The bundle contains: kit "Cozy Autumn " (34 elements and 13 papers) , Autumn 4 borders, Autumn WordArt (14 elements)

 And here is my freebie for you . The freebie is not related with my new kit . It's a dragon painted by me a long time ago. I hope you will find for him a good place in your future  layouts.



*****************
 Beautiful Autumn freebie by Rieka Rafita
More Freebies ! More Halloween Freebies !


**********************
Hugs,
Ania



2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

Dawn said...

I love him!!!! Thank you so much - best wishes

Calendar 2018

 Hello ! Calendar 2018