Sunday, October 16, 2011

CU Papers 5,6,7 and CU 4 CU Freebie

Hello !
Here are my new CU paper packs 5, 6 and 7.
on sale now at NDISB and Digidesignresort.
 Additional previews are in the store.



and here is my today's CU 4 CU freebie . Here are photos from my sister's garden taken by me in the summer.You can create your own COMMERCIAL USE PRODUCTS using my photos . May be used for Commercial use in digital scrapping or cardmaking, Personal use, S4O and S4H. Turn them into overlays or brushes,papers or you can extract the elements ( flower, butterfly) and sell them in your CU products. Photos cannot be sold in their original form.

**********************
do you want more freebies ?



**************************
NEW !!!

 Kit contains 68 background papers and many fantastic elements.

To get this kit for free, just put $8 worth of product in your basket and the kit will automatically be placed in your cart! No more coupons required! 

 
 and this fantastic freebie cluster set to this month's Customer Appreciation Kit is available only to NDISB  newsletter subscribers. So it's good to be sign in
hugs,
Ania

4 comments:

bourriquette said...

hello!
I'm a newsletter subscriber and for me the link doesn't work...sorry because these clusters are really beautiful!

AneczkaW said...

yes ,you are right something is wrong with the link in the newsletter, I will write to them so they fix it and send this freebie once again in the newsletter.

LaDonna said...

I signed up today and am starting on finding stuff I want to buy in the store like the harvest moon kit but is there anyway to get a link to the clusters on here?

AneczkaW said...

LaDonna I cannot put here a link to the clusters, but I can send you a newsletter which was send to everyone two days ago and in the newsletter you will find these clusters. Send me your email Ladonna.

Calendar 2018

 Hello ! Calendar 2018