Monday, October 24, 2011

New ! Project 365 bundle ! New Freebie !

Hello !
I love the idea of Project 365 . I hope one year I will do such a project. So I decided to create some stuff to be prepared in future. I love reading and watching Project 365 blogs , so I invite today all Project 365 bloggers to leave me in the comment a link to your 365 blogs. I would love to come to your blogs. I do also looking for a scrapper /blogger who would like to for free use all my now and future Project 365 products for 1 month (November or December) .If you are interested in send me an email aneczkawdesigns@gmail.com .All you have to do is have a Project 365 blog and use my stuff in your daily or weekly  projects  for a whole month (November or December).
and here are my new Project 365 products:
-product contains : 52 tags(week 01-52;including 1 blank), 7 days of the week( 1 blank tag), 12 months tags(1 blank tag), years 2000-2016(1 blank tag), 15 elements, 2 papers.


Product contains 49 frames (7 days of the week each on 7 different frames)+ bonus 7 frames with blank labels for use with your own journaling.


Product contains 14 papers ( 7 papers with journaling lines and days of the week and 7 blank papers without journaling lines and days of the week.



Product "Frames World 3 " contains ready to use beautiful 6 different doodled frames . The product contains two versions of every frame with and without strings( or ribbons).


and here is a Project 365 Bundle very special  bundle because with a Free Bonus. Only to the end of October with a bundle you will receive my Project 365 collection from the last year . 


4 awesome products bundled together for 1 low price! $ 11.0 value for*** only $ 5.5** save $ 5.5*** !!!
and only in October + Project 365 product from the last year !
And here is my todays freebie Weekday Tags !
I hope you like it and use it !


It's 6th NDISB Birthday !!!!
Go here and read about it ! 
 At the end of our week, we will enter every single name of those who participated in our celebrations into a random prize draw for some huge prizes. Here is what we have in the kitty for you to win,,,

A full copy of Paint Shop Pro X4, provided by COREL

Full yearly memberships to DigScrap Connect which include access to the monthly sponsor kits.

A 1 month, 2 month and 3 month membership to Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild

We also have some fab prizes lined up from Cassel of Creation Cassel, including lessons for the Scrapbook Campus

and yet more Gift Certificates and coupons from our fab designers!

These are truly awesome prizes, don't miss out!
we have a Treasure Hunt, search around in our store, gallery and forum for this cupcake:
 and download the goodie hidden behind it. You will end up with this awesome collection created by our team of talented designers:

My PU & CU NDISB store is on 40 % off sale ! 
you can save a lot on my bundles !!!!

Hugs,
Ania

3 comments:

Angelika said...

Thank you for sharing
from Angelika from Photography Tips

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)

Calendar 2018

Hello ! Here is my second Calendar for 2018 . Calendar 2018