Friday, November 4, 2011

Freebies ,coupons, DSD sale !



Hello !
 My NDISB store is today on 50 % of sale !
And special offer :
$1 kit "Book of Memories"
Happy DSD !
And here is my new Cu paper pack 8. 
Great for red Christmas kits.



and here is my todays CU4 CU  freebie:
 .You can create your own COMMERCIAL USE PRODUCTS using my photos . May be used for Commercial use in digital scrapping or cardmaking, Personal use, S4O and S4H. Turn them into overlays or brushes,papers or you can extract the elements ( flower, butterfly) and sell them in your CU products. Photos cannot be sold in their original form.
 *************
and here is a first part of my new project 365 collection called "Love"

45 strips "about me" starting from the "I.."
 


 and here is my todays second freebie:


The Frame doesn't include the word art, it's only an example of using my frame.
I hope you will grab today some fantastic DSD freebies and buy some great products
on special sales. I am going to check my wish lists at my favourites stories  and 
..........go shoooooopppping ! ;-)
oh and don't forget my stores are also on 40 % off sale , grab the $1 coupon and buy something cheap ,very cheap :-)
Have a great day !



Ania





0 komentarze: