Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy DSD ! Freebie Tapes !

Hello !
 My NDISB store is today on 50 % of sale !
And special offer :
$1 kit "Book of Memories"


Here are my new products : 
Product contains : 7 days of the week( 1 blank tag), 3 months tags (September, October ,November &1 blank tag),  27 elements, 23 word strips, 4 papers.

 





And here is my freebie for you : 4 kinds of tape for your photos !
and here are fantastic pages from my Autumn kit " Cozy Autumn - Bundle " 
on 40 % off sale now !



 Cozy Autumn by stmac


Fall 2011 by LLPooh1

Thank you Ladies for your beautiful pages !

 And here is a really great deal !


***********************
More beautiful freebies !!!
Free fantastic Siggy template by Samceline Designs !
grab it quickly it will not be free forever !


and 
October's NDe*zine free publication is packed with 38 pages of news and inspiration and freebies !

************
Hugs,
Ania aka AneczkaW


2 comments:

Angelika said...

Love your freebie thank you
from Angelika from Scrapbooking

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

Calendar 2018

Hello ! Here is my second Calendar for 2018 . Calendar 2018