Thursday, November 17, 2011

"just love me " & Christmas Planner Freebie 2

 Love is gift - just love me... by AneczkaW

Hello everyone,
Recently I have found some of my old drawings from school . I remember all my friends had boyfriends and I didn't , I couldn't wait for those first feelings, I was waiting for my first love and I was drawing and drawing a lot that time.  I was truly inspired by these drawings, scanned them and created a kit called


 you can also buy only papers 

I have to also admit that I cannot wait to see the new Twilight movie and was inspired by photo from the net.
Forever is only the beginning - just love me ... by AneczkaW

*******
and here is my next page to Christmas planner - gift ideas
Freebie for You :



and I do also retiring this kit:   "don't be blue" so grab it till it gone. 
I am cleaning my store before Christmas .
only $ 1 for  blue "lovers" ! 


************
Freebies ! Freebies  at NDISB !

New Home, Same Family - Mini Kit by Midnight Owl Designs

Hugs,
Ania 

1 komentarze:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 17, 2011. Thanks again.