Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just love me kit pages and Freebies !

Here are some pages created with the kit " just love me" 




Funky flowers by AneczkaW created with the kit "just love me.."



Forever love by Linda 

Thank you Linda for your beautiful pages and qp's !
go to Linda's blog and grab lovely qp's.


download at Linda's blog here

and one more page Wedded bliss by Linda



download here


and here is beautiful page by Victoria with her lovely granddaughter

and now time for my freebie
next page to my Christmas planner
Santa Claus Letter
download here 

**********************

Hugs,
Ania


2 komentarze:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

Thank you for sharing
from Angelika from Photography Tips