Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hands

ATC is on my " have to try it"  list this year , so here I am . My big digital ATC debut . 
Digital ATC collage posted for Collage Obssesion challenge , this week theme-  HANDS . 


 Credits: ATC MIX 1 and Because of you by AneczkaW
Do you know people who all their life just take and take ? They never even try to do something by themselves.
They have got an angel face , "adorable" smile only when they want something from you. They never "use" hands to help other people , their "hands" never gives - only takes. 

I called my collage : "Medusa's Hands" My inspiration comes from Greek Medusa with snakes for  hair.


Thank for looking !
Hugs,
Ania aka AneczkaW

4 komentarze:

A beautiful ATC dear Ania! Yes I think we all know people who only 'take'!
TYhank you so very much for leaving me a comment re your Because of You kit. I have never before had a comment from the designer. It's a beautiful kit. You are so clever.
Big Hugs
June xx

Wow. A very surrealistic and thought-provoking piece! Well done. Thanks for participating in Collage Obsession this week!

Fabulous digital piece, Ania!

This is a wonderful post your artwork is amazing and I really love your words they are so true. I look forward to seeing more of your work.