Friday, March 16, 2012

SALE ! Freebie! RAK!


 at Digidesignresort 
NDISB
Heritage Scrap 






 ATC Vintage Easter by Aneczkaw
now on sale !!!
Heritage Scrap
E-scape and Scrap 

**********************
NEW FREEBIE !!!


 download 

 *************

RAK !   If you would like to win my new kit
leave me here a comment just say Hello :-)

*************

and here is the winner from the last kit 
The winner is :
Linda
*****************

Stunning page by happyamy2011

 And here is my page with the new freebie !

Hugs,
Ania



16 komentarze:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

This is a lovely kit! So ethereal, I love it!

superbe kit, j'adore les couleurs, bravo et merci pour la chance de gagner.

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely kit! from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

Dziękuję Aneczko za QP.
Buziaki. :*:*:*

"Hello!" Thank you for the lovely freebie. Your Easter kit looks gorgeous, too!

Gorgeous. Thank you. I love your work.

LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL KIT !!

Love the frames and your cute layout. I'm so ready for Easter!
Kelly

Beautiful Easter Cluster, thanks so much for sharing :D

Love Your Designs!...Magnifique!...So
Beautiful!

Thank You For the Chance!

Smiles,RJ