Monday, April 23, 2012

ADSR 7 ! FREEBIES ! PRE PARTY !

Hello everyone ! 



just register at forum and wait until admin activate your account.




*************

Here is my new kit : Pretty Woman

now on sale !








 Gorgeous page by Tanya 


 Beautiful page by HappyAmy2011



and here is my todays freebie

 Pretty Woman Cluster Frame


 ******
more ADSR Freebies 






*******************


Rules are simple :

Go through my NDISB store and choose your favourite personal
or commercial use product , you can choose anything !

Post in this thread with preview and store link to the product .I will choose 7 winners because of the 7th Amazing Digi Scrapping Race !!!

You have to be registered at forum , after registration you will have to wait until admin will activate your account !
The RAK is the part of the PRe PARTY games but do not worry even if you are not taking part in ADSR race you can take part in my RAK and other games ! Join us !!! 

*******
and here is the winner from the last RAK: 


The winner is :

Congratulations !

**************

Lovely page by Sarah

See YOU at PRE PARTY !
I am waiting for you !
Have fun with me !

Hugs,
Ania


1 komentarze:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 23, 2012. Thanks again.