Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

My Memories software !

MyMemories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software

 

 

 MyMemories Suite 5 is a fun and easy way to create scrapbooks, photobooks, custom gifts and more!

 

Why MyMemories Suite?

    • Easy to Use -Drag and drop photos and elements to your page(s) or use our Fast Fill feature. Create your own page(s) from scratch or from pre-made designer templates.
    • Editing Features -Recolor, Resized, Rip, Red-Eye, Filters, Crop, Shapes
    • Sharing -Print at home or professionally. Create custom blog or facebook graphics. Export as jpg, svg or png.

 

  New Content for Version 5:
     12 Designer Templates including  

241 Backgrounds
     952 Embellishments and 540 Monograms! 

 Join the fun and go digital today by purchasing MyMemories Suite.

You can Use code STMMMS45267 to get $10 off My Memories Suite V5 

PLUS you get a $10 gift certificate to use at MyMemories.com!  Is that COOL or what?!  


 

Comments

Popular Posts