Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

TERMS OF USE for AneczkaW


TERMS OF USE for AneczkaW
Ownership and copyrights of this product are retained by Anna Wierzbicka aka AneczkaW.
Personal Use/Scrap For Hire/small business:
The single individual purchaser may use, copy and modify these files for his/her own small business (home-based) and scrap-for-hire use by respecting the following conditions:
YOU MAY:
• You may create customs cards, bags, boxes, scrapbook layouts (flattened jpeg), calendars, flyers, brochures, candy bar wrappers, photos albums, e-cards and other similar crafts projects for yourself or for your customers.
• Layouts must be supplied to the end customer as a flattened jpeg with photos included or as a final printed product. At no time you will sell or give away papers, elements, brushes, alphas or any part of a digital kit.• You may save one copy of the file to a CD, DVD, or external hard drive as a back up for your personal use only.• My kits/papers/elements are tools you use to create a finished product. A template is not considered a finished product.• You may use my kits to create a website but you have to credit me properly: "Designs by AneczkaW - http://aneczkaw.blogspot.com".
The website must be meant for people of all ages. No obscene, violent, racist or sexist website will be tolerated.• You may create blinkies, using my products.• If you make signature tags and stationery designs (such as incredimail email backgrounds), credits are required.
Don’t forget that your tags and backgrounds have to be a flattened jpeg image. Moreover, you may not give or sell more than 100 copies of the same tag or stationary.• For web applications, resolution is limited to 1000 x 1000 pixels.
YOU MAY NOT:
• You may not claim these graphics as your own (altered / recolored graphics as much as the original ones).
• Creating all kinds of templates, quick pages, sketches, textures packs, alpha sets, brushes, doodles or cutouts to give or to sell is prohibited.
• You may not redistribute, loan, share my kits/papers/elements in any way. Don’t forget, you can sell a creation not the kits/papers/elements themselves.
• You may not print out my kits/papers/elements and sell them in a store or online (including ebay). Selling my kits/papers/elements is prohibited.
• You may not sell or give your creations on a large scale (not more than 100 copies of the same project).
• You may not share my products with your family and friends. Please, send them the link to the store if they are interested in the products.
Commercial Use:
• I create all my papers and elements at 300 dpi. I photograph, paint or scan most of my products myself.
• You can use my CU products by incorporating them in a digital kit (packaged along with other elements) keeping in mind that my elements should not be the primary designs . You may alter these elements (recolor, add pattern, etc) but you cannot claim the original form or the altered form as your own.
• You are  allowed to resell, repackage, and/or redistribute these files in original format as it is.
• You are not allowed to create template and commercial products with these files.
• You may not use any of my work for obscene, defamatory or immoral purposes.
• Credits are not required but appreciated.
• FREEBIES are allowed: Freebies are allowed as long as my elements are MODIFIED, not simply recolored. The end result must be different than the original item. You can make free quick pages of the kit you created using my CU products as long as the layers are merged.


Thank you for respecting my terms. For any question, email me at aneczkawdesigns@gmail.com


This S4H/S4O license agreement replaces any TOU or license agreement currently attached to any purchased product by AneczkaW

Comments

Popular Posts