Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Vintage Christmas !

Hello ! 

Vintage  is my new "love" so I really wanted to create Christmas kit in a vintage style. Many thanks to Julie and her vintage freebies which inspired me . Julie has got absolutely fantastic The Old Design Shop .
My  new kit Vintage Christmas contains 41 elements , 17 papers and 20 Christmas word tags. Kit is now on 30 % off sale . 


Vintage scrapbooking Christmas kit

Christmas Vintage

Dear Santa by AneczkaW

This page with the post card was inspired by my "washing machine " :-)
My washing machine has just stopped !!! My husband said : " Honey, I think I know what you will find under the Christmas Tree ". Frankly speaking I would rather to see a new tablet , but how to leave without a washing machine before Christmas !!!

Vintage christmas layout


Happy Holidays  by AneczkaW


Vintage Christmas by AneczkaW


Vintage Christmas by Babsy 

And here is my today's Vintage Christmas cluster frame :



*********************
********************
and here are beautiful pages by Jacqueline :



Hugs,
Ania

Comments

DW Quilt Art said…
This kit is beautiful, Ania! Thank you for the freebie :-)
Diane
Lucie Cali said…
This is such a beautiful freebie! Thanks very much! Hope you get a tablet for Christmas!
JulieJ said…
Ania, you already know I love your kit but it's worth saying again. I hope you sell it hundreds of times. :-)

I too hope you get a tablet for Christmas. Once you get used to it, you'll wonder how you ever managed without it.

So sweet of you to mention my blog - thank you kindly.

Julie

Popular Posts