Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Vintage Heart and new QP Freebie !



 Hello !
Here is my new vintage collection : Vintage Heart 









And here is my todays freebie qp for you:




**********************
The second store freebie

Vintage Heart Frame


****************
************

My page with the new kit :



Have a great day ! 
Hugs,
Ania

Comments

marzenna79 said…
Aniu, dziękuję bardzo. To moje ukochane kolorki. Buziaki i pozdrowienia. :)))

Popular Posts