Monday, February 13, 2012

ATC "Because of You ", Valentine's Sale & ATC Freebie !


 Beautiful page "Adorable"  by Linda ! kit : Because of you by AneczkaW

 Hello !
Here is my new product : ATC "Because of You " 
at  NDISB
Now on a Great Valentine's Sale 40 % off !
I have seen at Pinterest many beautiful ATC's and inspired by them had to create some backgrounds to try to make my own ATC card. 

There are 12 ATC size backgrounds (2.5"x3.5"). Product contains 12  png files and two printable collage sheets with these backgrounds. Great for digital and hybrid layouts. All items created at 300dpi.Collage sheet can be used for personal craft projects including ATC backgrounds, altered art projects, gift tags, or digital scrapbooking.
 ****Personal Use/Scrap For Hire/small business:
You can use them in "printed format" to create items(cards, scrapbooks,invitations) to sell at craft shops, Artfire and Etsy stores, my images should be altered and be part of a design of your own. You can print these designs *unlimited times*.













  Product coordinates with my digital scrapbooking kit: "Because of You"

 and here are some beautiful pages with the kit



Fantastic page by Kerry 


GSO beautiful page by happyamy2011

********************
and here is my today's freebie for ATC Lovers

There are 6 ATC size backgrounds (2.5"x3.5"). Freebie product contains 6  png files and one printable collage sheet with these backgrounds. Great for digital and hybrid layouts. All items created at 300dpi.Collage sheet can be used for personal craft projects including ATC backgrounds, altered art projects, gift tags, or digital scrapbooking.
 ****Personal Use/Scrap For Hire/small business:
You can use them in "printed format" to create items(cards, scrapbooks,invitations) to sell at craft shops, Artfire and Etsy stores, my images should be altered and be part of a design of your own. You can print these designs *unlimited times*.




These  freebie ATC coordinates with my kit "Happy Day" 

 ***************

There is also one more  freebie  from me :
Vintage Heart cluster Frame 
at NDISB

Have a great day !
Ania 



3 komentarze:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Thank you so much! Beautiful!!

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/02/fridays-guest-freebies_17.html