Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

ATC "Because of You ", Valentine's Sale & ATC Freebie !


 Beautiful page "Adorable"  by Linda ! kit : Because of you by AneczkaW

 Hello !
Here is my new product : ATC "Because of You " 

Now on a Great Valentine's Sale 40 % off !
I have seen at Pinterest many beautiful ATC's and inspired by them had to create some backgrounds to try to make my own ATC card. 

There are 12 ATC size backgrounds (2.5"x3.5"). Product contains 12  png files and two printable collage sheets with these backgrounds. Great for digital and hybrid layouts. All items created at 300dpi.Collage sheet can be used for personal craft projects including ATC backgrounds, altered art projects, gift tags, or digital scrapbooking.
 ****Personal Use/Scrap For Hire/small business:
You can use them in "printed format" to create items(cards, scrapbooks,invitations) to sell at craft shops, Artfire and Etsy stores, my images should be altered and be part of a design of your own. You can print these designs *unlimited times*.













  Product coordinates with my digital scrapbooking kit: "Because of You"

 and here are some beautiful pages with the kit


GSO page "Because of you " by Anndahl 

Fantastic page by Kerry 


GSO beautiful page by happyamy2011

********************
and here is my today's freebie for ATC Lovers

There are 6 ATC size backgrounds (2.5"x3.5"). Freebie product contains 6  png files and one printable collage sheet with these backgrounds. Great for digital and hybrid layouts. All items created at 300dpi.Collage sheet can be used for personal craft projects including ATC backgrounds, altered art projects, gift tags, or digital scrapbooking.
 ****Personal Use/Scrap For Hire/small business:
You can use them in "printed format" to create items(cards, scrapbooks,invitations) to sell at craft shops, Artfire and Etsy stores, my images should be altered and be part of a design of your own. You can print these designs *unlimited times*.






 ***************



Have a great day !
Ania 



Comments

Johanna said…
Thank you so much! Beautiful!!
Administrator said…
I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/02/fridays-guest-freebies_17.html
Pat Crossland said…
I do not seem to be able to download the file'and here is my today's freebie for ATC Lovers' These are 6 ATC size backgrounds (2.5"x3.5")...........
Maybe you could advise please?
AneczkaW said…
Hi dragonriding ! Under the preview of my ATC Freebie you will find the word download you have to click it and you will be able to donload the freebie . Anna

Popular Posts