Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

June PU Grab Bag 2012


A Grab bag full of new 6 products: 1."Green Mystery" kit ( 50 elements & 9 papers)2."Strawberry Love" ( 50 elements & 9 papers)3. ATC "Green Mystery" 12 backgrounds 4. ATC "Strawberry Love" 12 backgrounds 5. Postcard Frames ( 6 cluster postcard frames) 6. Frames world 4 ( 5 different grunge/vintage/dark frames) PU/S4H friendly. $21 value for*** only $ 6.0** save $ 15 ***Available till the end of June 2012.

Now on sale !!!
 

Comments

Popular Posts