Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

I still Love You and Love Freebie

Hello !

Here is my new kit : "I still Love You "

  I still Love You contains 53 elements and 14 papers. Beautiful vintage kit to scrap your special Love  memories. PU/S4H friendly.




 ATC Love 
 
 Beautiful page by Kasta Gnette




 And here is for you a new vintage freebie , a litlle add-on to my new kit : 2 papers and 3 elements .



Lovely page by HappyAmy2011
**********
And here is my new Photobook 


-28 pages - 2 pages for each month , put your favourite photos from each month into the photobook and create a year photobook from the last year photos or start create your photobook with the photos from this year.


 ***********

More Freebies !


Spring Alpha at MyMemories



Love Cluster frame by JustSoScrappy


Let it Snow by JustSoScrappy


Whoo Loves You Frame by MagsGraphics


Beautiful page by Priya Kumar




Comments

Thanks for the lovely gift.
RoseAddict said…
Thank you for the add-on to this pretty kit!
LionessZA said…
Thank you for the lovely freebie
Gerodean said…
Thank you so much for the freebie! <3
echo houman said…
Hi I really love your work, I own a small store and I am always looking for new designers. There is no set-up fee, no mandatory collaborative kits, the split is 75/25% with designer getting 75% of her sales. It's a small group of really nice ladies.If you want to start selling here is a store to sell at. Or if you already sell at a store maybe you are looking for another store to sell at. The store is http://southerncomfortscraps.com . If interested, contact Echo, echohouman@gmail.com

Popular Posts