Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Travel with me !

Hello !

“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag

Travelling is wonderful , but you don't have to go abroad to feel like a great traveller , even a small trip can give a lot of happiness.

It's good to have photos from your big and small trips and put them into photobooks. These photobooks will keep your memories safe forever.

I have got a lot photobooks in MyMemories store , but I think my first photobook is my favourite.

Travel Photobook





Travel Photobook 7

 

Travel Photobook 9

 

 

Travel Photobook 15

 

When I create my photobooks all the time I have the feeling that I do not have enough elements, so I create them more and more....
for example :

Travel Art Strips 2

 Travel Notes

 more travel products you will find in my store.

Have a great weekend !

Ania

 


 

 

Comments

Popular Posts