Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

3 Fantastic Scrapbooking Freebies !!! New kit : Best Friends !

Hello !
Here are 2 new great freebies at MyMemories store.

Remember they are free for a limited time .

Available free until February 11 !

Love You Splatter Frame by: LLL Creations
 
 
 

Old Lace by: Moore Blessings Digital Design
 
 
 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
and here is my new kit : 
 
 


 
 and here is my new freebie:

Speech Bubble Friends

 

 and here is my new photobook about friends !

Best Friends Photobook 

It contains 25 pages . 






 Have a great day !

Anna

 

 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts