Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Hello Life ATC Freebie

Hello !

Recently I have received a request from a very nice girl .She was asking for creating an ATC product to my kit Hello Life.So Kate here it is , this is for you .I hope you like. I don't put it into my store this is a freebie for you and all ATC lovers ! Enjoy !





 There are 12 ATC size backgrounds (2.5"x3.5"). Product contains 12 png files and two printable collage sheets with these backgrounds. Great for digital and hybrid layouts. All items created at 300dpi.Collage sheet can be used for personal craft projects including ATC backgrounds, altered art projects, gift tags, or digital scrapbooking.

I have created this ATC with elements and papers from the kit 
Hello Life 





::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
And here is on of my new products 

Chevron Borders

 Have a great day !

Anna


 

 




Comments

Popular Posts