Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

3 new Scrapbooking Freebies !

Hello !

I want to share with you some of  my memories from Leeds.
My today photos come from  Leeds Royal Armouries Museum .
 I am not interested in arms and armours, so I was not sure if this is a museum for me , but it's a really interesting place , many different weapons from across the world.


 Here are the weapons to kill a vampire :-)


 and here is the Sword of Gandalf !


In the gallery areas there are window seats and you can see some beautiful views.





So even if you are not a fun of weapon , its still worth to see.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 I was cleaning  folders in my computer.
 I have found a lot of unfinished scrapbooking projects.
Sometimes I have an idea for a kit and start working , but the next day my idea changes and I start something new.Sometimes I come back to unfinished kits sometimes not.
Today I am going to give you 4 papers which I think were the beginning of the valentines day kit.
So here is my freebie for you . I hope you will find these papers useful and use in your personal projects.



I have got another freebie for you . Here is a quick page from one of my oldest kits.
I wanted to try if I can still have fun and be creative with my very old creations.




 The qp was created with  the kit Dark side of Love 





And its not the end of freebies . Wait for more !!!
The next freebie is in MyMemories store .It will be free for a few days.
Why so many freebies ??? Because I am going to  celebrate my birthday on 16th September.
Every day I will be giving for free one of my products. Every day till 16th September !!!!

Grab them all till my birthday !!! 

Today I have got for you

Fall in Love Leaves

Product contains 11 elements and 1 paper.Leaves don't look like typical autumn leaves , they've got much more colors.I like such vibrant colors.




 Enjoy !!!

Come back tomorrow !

 Hugs,

Anna 

 



 


Comments

Popular Posts