Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Chalkboard ATC Freebie !

Hello !

My family vacations have just finished. We have spend a week in Leeds.We had a wonderful time and saw beautiful places. Its a very interesting town , full of  museums and most of them are free .The most attractive place for children was Tropical World in Roundhay Park. The park is very big so its great to go there for a whole day in a sunny day.Its a fantastic place for a family picnic. So if you ever will be in Leeds go to Tropical World, your kids will love this place.






<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Summer is almost over ,time to come back to work.

Here is my freebie for you 




 There are 6 ATC size backgrounds (2.5"x3.5"). Product contains 6 png files and one printable collage sheet with these backgrounds. Great for digital and hybrid layouts. All items created at 300dpi.Collage sheet can be used for personal craft projects including ATC backgrounds, altered art projects, gift tags, or digital scrapbooking.

If you ever been in one of my stories you already know that I like working with chalkboard and I have got many chalkboard products .And of course I have got chalkboard freebies in MyMemories store.

Here are some of my products :


Chalkboard Tags




Chalkboard Papers 3

 

Chalkboard Frames 2

 I hope you will have a wonderful week !

And come back for another freebie!

 Hugs !

Anna

 

 

 





Comments

Popular Posts