Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

DSD Freebie ! List of October Art Challenges !

Hello !

Recently I have realized that for many , many years my main interest was digi scrapbooking and nothing else. Now I feel ready for new challenges. I just want to try something new , I want to see other creative ways of spending my time. Of course digi scrapbooking it is still my big love.

These are Art Challenges I have found today. I am not sure if I will start any of them but I want to be ready and do not want to lose links to these fantastic challenges. 

Art Challenge


 The worldwide art challenge that has everyone drawing in October 


Daily sketchbook practice.


The main topic : Planning !
2018 Card Challenge by Kool Kitty Musing 

The theme is : Pen and Ink 

House of Cards : October Challenge 

Autumn Flowers and/or Colors 


Make a card or tag with A touch of Gold 


Orange,Green and Brown


by Fat Mum Slim

Do you know any interesting challenge for October ? Let me know , leave me  a link !
Thanks !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Now time to celebrate !!!

Time for DSD Freebie !!!

Free for a limited time ! Grab it now !

Free till October 13 th ! 


And remember its not the end , more freebies soon !
Digital Srapbooking Papers Freebie

Digital Srapbooking Papers Freebie



 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 And here is my $1 kit !!!!

Hello Life 

at Escape&Scrap store 

at MyMemories store 

Sale ends Oct 13 !

Hello Life








Have a great day !

Anna

 





Comments

AB Rocks said…
I LOVE! purple and you have done some fabulous designs on your papers.THANK-YOU so much for sharing.
AneczkaW said…
Thank you Gayle for your nice words !I love purple too !Hugs !

Popular Posts