Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

List of digi scrapbooking stores.Free tags.

  New DSD Freebie is coming !

 I am trying to be more organised .I have got a lot of saved links to my favourite scrapbooking sites on my computer ,but many of them are not working anymore. So soon you will find on my blog a lot of different lists .Today I am creating a list of scrapbooking digi stores.

 

Digital scrapbooking store

 

The first one my list are of course  stores, where I sell my designs .

 

 

Do you know any other digital scrapbooking store ? I will be happy to add it to my list.

In my latest post I have created a List of October Art Challenges (not digi) 
Are you interested ? Go, read and be creative !

Time for a new DSD Freebie !


And here is my Hello Tags 2  Freebie 

Free till October 16th.


Freebie Tags




Comments

Popular Posts