Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

3 Freebies :This is Me November Gift ,A Paisley Stacker-Clstr and Chalkboard Borders !

Hi! How are you ? How was your day ? It's cold today in Poland .Very slowly winter is coming.

Here are new digital scrapbooking freebies for your fall pages . Very pretty This is Me November Gift by: Snickerdoodle Designs.
 FREE until:December 2

fall freebie my memories store


and the second one is from PattyB Scraps 



 ***********************************

 There is also a freebie from me , but first I will show you my new calendar , I think its not typical because it is mostly black chalkboard but there are also colourful  splashes of paint I really love how it looks .Here are only a few pages all you can see in MyMemories store.And remember this is a template so you can move the elements :frames , flowers ,birds etc.You can even add more elements if you like .You can do everything !


Digital Calendar Template

Digital Calendar Template

Digital Calendar Template

Digital Calendar Template

Digital Calendar Template

and here is my little freebie for you , I really like chalkboard so this for all chalkboard lovers :

Chalkboard Borders 

Free till December 04

Digital scrapbooking chalkboard borders


See you next time !
Hugs!
Anna



Comments

Popular Posts