Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Fall Clusters Freebie , Ribbon Flowers Freebie ,2019 Calendars and Vintage Cards Freebies !

Hello everyone ! 

Do you think about Christmas presents ? I am creating a loooong list. I know that my American friends are preparing to celebrate Thanksgiving Day , so ...

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a splendid Thanksgiving Day.
May it be filled with lots of joy and happiness.

Now time to see whats new in MyMemories store. Of course its time for new freebies . As always they are free for a limited time, so don't wait grab them now.  

Available free until November 25.




Hello Fall CLUSTERS by: StoryRock


Ribbon Flowers #1 by: Angel Wing Scraps
Digital Flowers Freebie
 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Every year I create a few template Calendars  , I've already created  4 and here is the first one on fantastic 50 % off sale !


Digital Scrapbooking Template Calendar

Digital Scrapbooking Template Calendar

Digital Scrapbooking Template Calendar

Digital Scrapbooking Template Calendar
All other months you can see in MyMemories store .

And of course Black Friday is coming .
Time for the FREEEBBBies !!!!

Here is the first one from the store :

Green Mystery kit 

9 papers and 50 elements !

Free until 27 November !

Digital Scrapbooking kit

Digital Scrapbooking Green Papers


And here is the second freebie 


Digitas vintage elements


Lets go shopping :-)

Have a great day !

Hugs Anna 







Comments

Popular Posts