Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Vintage Easter Photobook Retiring sale ! Freebies !

Hello !

How are you ? How is your weekend ? Are you watching your favourite movie or reading favourite book ? I love watching crime drama series.Recently I have discovered great British series "Vera" about Detective Chief Inspector Vera Stanhope. If you like crime series you will love Vera. "Vera" is based on novels of the same name written by Ann Cleeves .I was curious if the book is as good as the series or maybe even better. I am reading " Harbour Street".It's really great.

>>>>>>>>>

And here are my Retiring sale products 
and freebie  !
Retiring Sale ends March 29. 



$2

Vintage Easter Photobook 12x12


 $2

Project365 Photobook 11x8





 $2

Stripes Photobook

 

 <<<<<<<<<<<<

And here is a new freebie from Creative Fabrica

Black & White Watercolor Floral - Graphics

Black & White Watercolor Floral Features:
– 46 Foliages & Flowers
– 7 Ribbons
– 28 Bouquets & Wreath
– 26 Alphabets (Capital Letters A-Z) & 1 Ampersand
– 20 Watercolor Background
– All Elements Are 300dpi, .png





 Have a great day everybody !

Anna



Comments

SiskiyouSue said…
I haven't read any of the books, yet, but love Vera on TV. So good! Guess I'd better try reading the books also, I'm sure I'll love them. Thanks for the recommendation and the freebie, both.

Popular Posts