Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

April Fool ! Sunflower Photobook !

Hi ,

New month , new challenges ,new photobooks, new papers, new elements , new kits. I love each beginning of the month.I have  a lot of strength , many ideas and I feel I can change the world ;-)

Lets start with new freebies at MyMemories.

April Fool! by: WinksArt Graphics
 
 This is not an April Fool's joke, this kit comes with 6 papers and 15 embellishments!  So brightly colored and sweet, this kit will be perfect to highlight those spring adventures.
 


 
Be a Rainbow QP by: Marie H Designs
 
 
 Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
April 7th
 
 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
 And here is my new photobook 

 
It has got a lot of yellow  ,red  and orange colours.
 It will be great for spring and summer photos.
 





 
 
 If you dont need a photobook ,but like sunflower papers you can buy 5 papers from the photobook .

Sunflower Papers

 

 and here are tags which I used in my photobook .

Memories Tags

 and here are some Retiring products:

$2 Photobooks 

Sale ends Apr 16!

Baby Boy Photobook

 

Just Love Me PB

Spring Photobook 3

 <<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

And here is freebie from Creative Fabrica

 Hello Spring Watercolor Tulip Set

This freebie will be gone in 2 days 

 

Have a wonderful day !

Anna

 

Comments

Popular Posts