Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Birthday Bash Word Art Freebie !

Hello ! 

New day , new freebies ! 

New STM freebies available starting today!

 Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
April 21st

 Birthday Bash Word Art
was created by
Word Art World
Complete word art collection to celebrate that special birthday!  Filled with text for those wishes, cake, gifts, parties, and more!  Perfect for making cards or creating pages filled with timeless birthday memories. 


 Spring & Diamond Days Star QP
was created by
Creatively Obsessed
Highlight a special photo with this quick page made wtih my Diamond Days Star Frames and Spring In Texas kits. You can use this page as is, customize with elements from my Spring In Texas kit, or with your own elements. 

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

There is also very pretty new font at Creative Fabrica  

This freebie will be gone in 7 days.


Wattever Font

 

 Have a great day !

Ania

 



Comments

Popular Posts