Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

Flying Love Kit Freebie

Hello ! 

I have just watched the new Game of Thrones ! All I can say is WOW ! I love it ! It was absolutely amazing ! 

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Now time for the new Freebies at MyMemories ! 

Flying Love Kit
was created by
Tbeartes
This complete kit features children in an airplane and a hot air balloon and is filled with other colorful elements as well!  This kit has 15 papers and 45 embellishments!  Perfect to pair with those photos of anyone that you love! 



 Hello Spring
was created by
LLL Creations
This freebie has 4 papers and 1 element.  These papers are bright and colorful and could be used for just about anything, but add the adorable Hello Spring word art with little birds and it is the perfect way to welcome spring! 


 <<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
May 5th

40% OFF!

Memories Tags

 on sale !

 Have a great day !

Ania


Comments

Popular Posts