Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

MyMemories Freebies .Watercolor photobook 2.

Hello !

Time for new MyMemories freebies !

Sweet Apple
was created by
Mystery Scraps
With a scrumptious, dewy apple and blossoming tulip this gift just shouts "fresh".  It also me comes with two backgrounds and an ornate green frame that can help to complete the look that you are going for! 


 Fun on the Farm Corners
was created by
Kathryn Estry
This kit is dedicated to my talented friend, Rochelle.  From fancy flowers to the cute little chicks, this collection is packed with all sorts of farm-themed papers, elements, and extras. 


 Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
April 14th

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

And here is my new Watercolor Photobook 2

This book is very simple , I didn't add many elements just word tags .It will be good for any kind of  photos : birthdays, trips or just family ,every day photos.






 And remember about my Easter gift for you .
Free Vintage Easter kit until
April 26th.


Have a great day !
Ania


 

Comments

Popular Posts