Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

New STM freebies available starting today!

 Hi !

New STM freebies available starting today!

 Beach Sunset May
was created by
Elizabeth's Market Cross
This kit is perfect to highlight those moments of just kicking back and relaxing with a nice drink at the end of the day or maybe even on vacation! This kit includes 3 papers and 6 embellishments. 



 Soft Marble Blends
was created by
Angel Scrap Wings
This freebie has 12 papers with a marbling look to each of them in different shades of blue, pink, and purple pastels.  These papers are bright and colorful and could be used for just about anything! 


 Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
May 12th
<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>
and here is something new from me : 
 

Newspaper Art


 Hugs 

Anna

 

Comments

Popular Posts