Skip to main content

Featured

New Freebies !

 Hello !  At this time of the year I always desperately wait for Spring .It's so close , that I wanna go out and work in the garden , but when I am outside , the frost is telling me : Go home Lady , you have to wait !  I am still here !  So I wait.... and dream about warm Spring .... How about you ? Is spring in your country now ?  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time for a new freebie at MyMemories store  Grab them quickly ! They are free until  February 26th ! Artsy Bits 11 Mini by: Happy Scrap Arts    Shabby Love QP by: Scrap de Yas    Hugs ! Anna  

"After" movie .New Digital Freebies and Butterfly Art Strips and Papers.

Hello ! 

How was your day ? 

I have just seen the movie "After " The story is simple the girl meets the boy , they fall in love .We see their first kiss , first touch ...It's a beautiful story about first love.People say that is a story for teenagers but I like it. Do you have a favourite romantic movie? My is " Dirty Dancing " . This story and Patrick Swayze has got a place in my heart.For me the good movie should have a good soundtrack .Songs from "Dirty Dancing " are with me all my life , they are special . The soundtrack from "After" is also great.
I am listening and listening - Fantastic songs! 

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

 Lets back to scrapbooking world .There are two new freebies at MyMemories store.


Crazy 4 Cats Quick Page 03
was created by
Scrapbookcrazy Creations




 Determination Page Starters
was created by
PattyB Scraps


Awesome freebies available for FREE until:
June 14th

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

 And here are my new products !


Digital Scrapbooking

Butterfly Art Papers

 
Digital Scrapbooking Papers

 

Have a wonderful day !

 Ania

 




Comments

Sakib Ahmmed said…
Thank for your valuable information.Feel free to visit for the best graphics design company in Bangladesh

Popular Posts